Wednesday, September 7, 2011

tom parker bowles and sara buys::I loved her loose hair pull back do and thought it was very flattering to her-tom parker bowles and sara buys

tom parker bowles and sara buys::I loved her loose hair pull back do and thought it was very flattering to her.
I know it sounds a bit harsh.
Her dress seems a bit hit and miss to me.
In some angles it looks fabulous but in others just plain awful.
In the pics taken at night her dress looks like its glow in the dark, to me that makes it look cheap.
I think the effect was meant to be flattering.
Amist this dress i could barely notice the pewny little boquet, i think she had more flowers in her hair.
Her jewlery, where was it?
On that dress an open neck a necklace could have worked nicely although with the flowers and pins in the hair it could have been to much.
Her shoes looked nice but seemed a little out of place in the rain, they were open toe, sort of a sandal with heels.
Must have been uncomfortable for her.
To me it looked like camilla was wearing one of her wedding suits again.
Her hat looked the same as her wedding hat to just a different colour.
What is going on?
I think that when other members or guests wear white it takes away from the bride especially in photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment