Friday, September 9, 2011

large size womens jeans::If you have questions or need shipping information please feel free to contact me, thanks for stopping by large size womens jeans

large size womens jeans::If you have questions or need shipping information please feel free to contact me, thanks for stopping by.
I am only accepting paypal as a payment method as of the moment.
I was using ups to ship but i started using usps since it is a bit cheaper, i usually ship parcel post and insurance is usually optional on most of my auctions, some it will be expected.
I am not responsible for broken or lost items, if insurance was not purchased.
Also due to recent incidents delivery confirmation is mandatory, and you must have a confirmed address,thanks.
If you are unsatisfied with your item please contact me before leaving negative feedback to see if we can resolve the issue.
I love making my customers as happy as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment