Wednesday, September 21, 2011

carpeting review::However, i was pleasantly surprised carpeting review

carpeting review carpeting review::However, i was pleasantly surprised.
The sales representative who came to our home was knowledgeable about the products and asked me what i was looking for.
They listened to what i wanted and suggested carpet they thought i would like.
Unlike at my local hardware store, i was their only customer and they were able to concentrate on my needs.
I called for an estimate on a tuesday, the sales representative came on wednesday and my carpet was installed on thursday.
They really can give you next day service, and the installers were quick, efficient, and professional.
They even vacuumed my hardwood flooring in my hallways as well as the newly installed carpet in my bedrooms.
However, when the time comes to replace it, i will definitely call empire again.

No comments:

Post a Comment